Saturday, April 5, 2008

Breakin' all the Rules

Our twins haven't been together other than the quick picture of Brian holding both of them. They are super strict about it because they don't want them sharing any sicknesses. Our boys are really healthy, so when the nurses weren't looking we put them together. It was the sweetest thing! They snuggled right up together..they put their heads as close as they could together. I was so worried that they wouldn't know each other because they have been separated for 3 weeks, but after today I know they know each other. Aaaahhhh, it melted our hearts.

4 comments:

The Hampton Family said...

Oh, my goodness-I LOVE seeing them together! They are SO precious!! Hope to see you all soon!
Love,
Steph & BOYSv

brynn said...

They look so cute and alert! It looks like one of them is already wearing a sweatband. Those guys are going to be active!

Kate said...

They are so cute! I'm really glad that they are doing well. I thought I saw you in the passenger seat of a car behind me the other day turning onto Meridian by the mall. Even if it wasn't you it still made me happy because we all miss you! =]

-Kate (Or as you call me in class, Carmen)

Unknown said...

Oh Cam, the babies are sooooooo precious and adorable. I can't wait to see them in person. I am just so thrilled for you guys that they are making such fast progress. Next stop, HOME! yay!
Love you so much,
sarah

Twinfest

Twinfest

Heiner's Baptism

Heiner's Baptism

How does my butt look?

How does my butt look?

Playin' hoops

Playin' hoops

Cuteness

Cuteness

Chillaxin'

Chillaxin'

Bike ride

Bike ride

Angellic Xander

Angellic Xander

Me and my sweets

Me and my sweets
Main street in Disneyland

My boys

My boys

Disney in January

Disney in January

Huntington Beach, CA

Huntington Beach, CA

Disneyland!

Disneyland!

Isaac grabbing the cord from my camera

Isaac grabbing the cord from my camera