Monday, November 5, 2007

Big News

The past few months have been super exciting for us as we recently found out that we are going to have twins! The babies are due May 15, but we expect they will be here by April. We also just found out that my sister, Meg, is also pregnant with twins! They are due June 6..our family is expanding at a rapid rate! We are so thrilled that we get to go through this experience with them. The boys are doing well, both have joined band this year, so the house is filled with duelling trumpets.They are also both are super busy with soccer and Luigi just started wrestling today. They keep us busy and we love every minute of it. They are such wonderful boys, we are so blessed!

5 comments:

Shawn and Karly said...

Hi Cami~ this is awesome! I'm glad we can all stay in-tuned with you guys...especially right now with your new little babies! I'm so happy for your family!

~Delilah said...

WOW...thank you so much for allowing us to share in your excitement! I will continue to pray for ALL OF YOU, as your families increase at an amazing rate! We look forward to seeing all of you in January when we move up there! God Bless you!

The Bolanders said...

I love your ultrasound picture!!! Man I cannot wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!!!!
Love, Mindy

Leah said...

That's so exciting!! My mom and I (she's reading over my shoulder) are so happy for all four of you and wish we were closer! Did you ever get my note that I stopped by your classroom in September?? You were out that day... miss you!

Unknown said...

I love this Cam...what a great idea! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful happenings with all of us fans!:)
Love to you all,
Sarah

Twinfest

Twinfest

Heiner's Baptism

Heiner's Baptism

How does my butt look?

How does my butt look?

Playin' hoops

Playin' hoops

Cuteness

Cuteness

Chillaxin'

Chillaxin'

Bike ride

Bike ride

Angellic Xander

Angellic Xander

Me and my sweets

Me and my sweets
Main street in Disneyland

My boys

My boys

Disney in January

Disney in January

Huntington Beach, CA

Huntington Beach, CA

Disneyland!

Disneyland!

Isaac grabbing the cord from my camera

Isaac grabbing the cord from my camera