Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer so far

Well, the babies had their 4 month check up a few weeks ago and they are both doing great! Xander weighed in at 13 lbs 13 ozs and Isaac at 11 lbs 9 ozs. They are both on the charts for normal 4 month olds! (Xan in the 28% and Isaac 3%) They are smiling and laughing and playing now...I love it! I've just discovered that Isaac is ticklish and actually chuckles...it is SO stinkin' cute.
We went to my dad's side family reunion a few weeks ago. It was great to see family, but hard at the same time. We are all missing dad so much, it was a definite gap in the family this year. Some highlights were the 300 ft. slip n slide, the swimming pool (Heiner was in all weekend), bb guns in the woods (Luigi), lots of cousins to help with the babies, and of course Joker, settlers of Catan and Hand n foot. We have an amazing family that has been getting together annually for at least 40 years now...I feel so blessed to have such a strong extended family.
We are going camping in Wenatchee this coming weekend. Hope the twins do well in the heat! Heiner and Luig fly home tomorrow...they have been gone for 9 days in Boise! I miss them!

3 comments:

The Hampton Family said...

Glad I could help you feed the boys today and just hang out! It was great to get my baby fix in for the day! You'll have to post your professional pics of the boys-those are awesome!!
XOXO,
Steph

Heather said...

Cami,
Thanks for the new post, I just love the picture with them in the outfits "Thing #1 and Thing #2!" Your Xander boy is a chunk! Wow! Good growin' them Momma! Are you still trying to breastfeed some? Or are they all formula now? I look forward to seeing you guys at church one of these days too! Let me know if you want to have visitors at some point and I could bring my crew over and we can talk baby stuff!
Blessings,
Heather Carpenter

Heather said...

Cami,
Would you like your little dudes' birth to be announced in the newsletter for TPOM? I am the new newsletter editor and noted that in the last issue that you guys weren't listed and wanted to know if you wanted to be this time. If so, just send me the details of their birth (weight, times, date) and if you want a then and now picture of them as well.

Hope you are doing well! I look forward to seeing you at the church nursery some Sunday! As a heads up...for an easier time of it, we always roll our guys in in their stroller, since with all the gear and such it can be cumbersome. Don't know if that helps you guys or not, but certainly it is an essential step for us on Sunday mornings.

Blessings,
Heather Carpenter
bluebean75@hotmail.com

Twinfest

Twinfest

Heiner's Baptism

Heiner's Baptism

How does my butt look?

How does my butt look?

Playin' hoops

Playin' hoops

Cuteness

Cuteness

Chillaxin'

Chillaxin'

Bike ride

Bike ride

Angellic Xander

Angellic Xander

Me and my sweets

Me and my sweets
Main street in Disneyland

My boys

My boys

Disney in January

Disney in January

Huntington Beach, CA

Huntington Beach, CA

Disneyland!

Disneyland!

Isaac grabbing the cord from my camera

Isaac grabbing the cord from my camera