Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bottles and Burpcloths

I have been so bad about updating this site! The title pretty much says everything that I've been up to. The twins are growing and doing well. They are both working on double and triple chins:) They really are sweet little babies, they love to snuggle and be held (I was hoping for some snugglers!). Luigi and Heiner both did track this season and did really well. They seem to excel in anything they try. They are both also doing select soccer (pretty much year round), so practices and games are once again consuming our time.
Sometimes I look at Brian, like in the middle of the night when we are both burping babies in the nursery and I want to freeze that memory. We have waited for this for so long, it is tough work, but we know they will grow so fast and we want to savor it all.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Glad to see a new post and some new pictures! I check back quite often to see how you are doing. Feel free to call if you need some help. I would love to come over and meet you in person and commiserate!
Blessings,
Heather Carpenter

Rachel E. J. said...

You are one busy mama. Glad to hear you're able to get out of the house now. We'll come over and babysit so you can have a real date! Glad to see double chins on those boys too. The more chins, the longer they sleep in the night! That's mom-science.

Mimi Sison said...

Mrs. Devereux!
I missed you today during fifth period. UGGHHH!!
And the babies, too!
Well, I hope that you can also visit during graduation day this Saturday...so I can redeem myself and see/give you a hug before I go off to the real world.

Good luck with the boys. Hahaha.

Con amor,
Mimi/Mara

Twinfest

Twinfest

Heiner's Baptism

Heiner's Baptism

How does my butt look?

How does my butt look?

Playin' hoops

Playin' hoops

Cuteness

Cuteness

Chillaxin'

Chillaxin'

Bike ride

Bike ride

Angellic Xander

Angellic Xander

Me and my sweets

Me and my sweets
Main street in Disneyland

My boys

My boys

Disney in January

Disney in January

Huntington Beach, CA

Huntington Beach, CA

Disneyland!

Disneyland!

Isaac grabbing the cord from my camera

Isaac grabbing the cord from my camera